Fourteen Foot Bank Light

"Delaware Bay, Delaware"


Built: 1886
Automated: 1972

"This Victorian style structure is located in the middle of the Delaware Bay on the western side of the shipping channel (Delaware side). This light (including detached privy), originally brown in color, was repainted white with black trim sometime in the 1930's."



Navigational Options
Return to Thirty-second Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.