Eastern Point Light
"Located at the northern most part of Gloucester Harbor, this 36-foot tall cylinidrical, brick tower serves as a guide to ships entering this scenic and commercial harbor from the Atlantic Ocean. It replaced the original stone tower built in 1832 at the site."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.