Nayatt Point Light

"Barrington, Rhode Island"


Built: 1856
Decommissioned: 1868

"This 25-foot tall light with two-story keeper's residence is located across Providence Harbor from Warwick. It replaced the original light built here in 1828. It has been privately owned since 1890. (In the picture, note Conimicut Light out in the water.)"



Navigational Options
Return to Twenty-eighth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.