"When originally built, this granite octagonal tower was 25 feet tall. In 1827 it was raised 15 feet and a new, larger lantern was installed. It is located at Cedar Point on the north side of the entrance to Scituate Harbor. It is maintained by the Scituate Historical Society and opened to the public on certain days."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.