Stratford Point Light
"This beautifully maintained conical, brick lined, cast-iron tower replaced the original wooden tower built in 1821. It is the fourth oldest light station in Connecticut still under Coast Guard jurisdiction. It is one of the few light stations with its three principal buildings still standing: the light tower, keeper's dwelling and the brick powerhouse."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.