Tongue Point Light
"This 21-foot tall conical, cast-iron tower rests on a 10-foot tall concrete pier on the east end of Tongue Point, on the west shore of Bridgeport Harbor. Having been first built at the end of a long breakwater pier, it was dismantled and moved to its present location in 1919."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.