Algoma Pierhead Front Light
"This light was first established in 1893, but entirely rebuilt in 1908 and then raised to its present height in 1932 when the entire structure was placed on a new, 12 foot diameter steel base. It is located at the mouth of the Ahnapee River. (Photo 1989, Trip #8)"
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.