The first lighthouse at this site was built in 1835. It was rebuilt in 1905 and again in 1916 into this present structure. Half of the house is a one-story dwelling and the other half is two-stories tall with the light tower rising from the center of the second story. All are capped by red roofs.
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.