Big Tub Light
"The first light in Tobermory was built in 1885 and was later replaced by this current six-sided, 43 foot-tall wooden tower which still guards the entrance to Big Tub Harbor."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.