Cana Island Light
"Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin"
"This light originally had a conical yellow brick tower. It was sheathed with steel plates in 1901 to prevent further deterioration of the brickwork. Today, this still operating lighthouse is licensed to the Door County Maritime Museum and is open to the public 10:00 to 5:00 daily between mid May and mid October. The tower, however, is not accessible to the public. (Photo 2003, Trip #41)"
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.