Cape Vincent Light
"Cape Vincent, New York"
"This 15 foot tall square, white, wooden tower stands alongside Market Street greeting visitors to the town of Cape Vincent. It was moved here in 1951 from its original location at the end of a stone wall that jutted out into the St. Lawrence River."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.