Eagle Harbor Light

"Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan"


Built: 1871

"This light is located 32 miles northeast of Houghton. A fog signal building was added in 1895. It is still an active light and the keepers dwelling is operated as a public museum. (Photo 1988, Trip #5)"



Navigational Options
Return to Fifth Lighthouse Expedition
Return to Twenty-ninth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.