Kincardine Rear Range Light

"Kincardine, Ontario"


Built: 1881

"This structure is a two-story white wooden keeper's house with the octagonal, white wooden tower rising 30 feet from the house's roof. The entire structure is beautifully trimmed in bright red. It sits on the banks of the Penetangore River where it flows into Lake Huron."



Navigational Options
Return to Ninth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.