Marquette Harbor Light
"The first lighthouse on this site in Michigan's Upper Peninsula at the north end of Marquette Bay was built in 1853, but the light tower standing today was built in 1866. The keeper's house was changed considerably in 1906 when a second story was added. This active light is now open for tours through the Marquette Maritime Museum. (Photo 2002, Trip #39)"
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.