Menominee North Pier Light
"This lighthouse was first established in 1877 but the present tower was built in 1927. It is located at the mouth of the Menominee River at the end of a pier that juts out into Green Bay. The small door on the tower's shore-side used to open to a catwalk, but the catwalk has been removed."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.