Milwaukee Pierhead Light
"This light was first established in 1872 but was rebuilt into the tower that stands today in 1906. The original lantern and lens have been altered as well, from a round lantern housing a Fourth Order Fresnel lens to a 10-sided lantern housing a Fifth Order Fresnel lens."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.