Muskegon South Pier Light
"This red conical steel-sided structure sits at the end of a short pier jutting out into Lake Michigan between the two breakwaters at the mouth of Muskegon Lake. It replaced the original light in the area which had been built in 1851. (Photo 1987, Trip #2)"
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.