Oswego West Pierhead Light
"Oswego, New York"
"Located on the west side of the mouth of the Oswego River from Lake Ontario, this light is the third erected at this location. The first two lights were built in 1822 and 1836. The light is still active today, having been automated shortly after 1942."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.