Peche Island Old Rear Range Light
"Marine City, Michigan"
"The Peche Island Old Rear Range Light was originally built in 1908 on Peche Island, at the entrance to the Detroit River. In the early 1980s it was in danger of collapsing, so the coast guard built a new light on the site and moved this lighthouse to the Marine City Nautical Park, on the shores of the St. Clair River. (Photo 1987, Trip #1)"
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.