Port Colborne Inner and Outer Lights
"Port Colborne, Ontario"
Built: "1903, 1928"
"The inner light was built in 1903 replacing two previous lights located on the north breakwall at the entrance to the Welland Canal from Lake Erie. The outer light was built in 1928 on the south breakwall, while an old range light farther inland was torn down. The inner light is the taller, three-story tower attached to a long white building. The outer light is a short, square, white building with a small room and lantern on top of it."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.