Port Dalhousie Rear Range Light
"Port Dalhousie, Ontario, Canada"
"This light is the third rear range light to be built at this site. The first one was built in 1852 and was replaced in 1893 by a new, second light. The second light was destroyed by lightening. The current white, tapered octagonal tower is 40 feet tall. This light, along with the front range light, stands at the entrance to Port Dalhousie Harbor where Michigan Beach stretches along the shore of Lake Ontario."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.