Rawley Point Light

"Two Rivers, Wisconsin"


Built: 1894

This light tower constructed at Twin River Point (later renamed Rawley Point) was a reconstruction and enlargement of a lighthouse removed from the Chicago River entrance at Chicago. The 1874 keepers residence still remains at the site.



Navigational Options
Return to Eighth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.