Saginaw River Rear Range Light
"Bay City, Michigan"
"This light replaced the original Saginaw River Lighthouse which served from 1841 until it had become badly deteriorated in the 1870s. The current lighthouse has been abandoned for many years and sits on private property. (Photo 1996, Trip #25)"
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.