Saugeen River Front Range Light
The first light at the entrance to the Saugeen River was established in 1883. This current 32 foot-tall structure is identical to the rear range light except this light rests at the end of a narrow concrete pier that juts 80 feet out into Lake Huron.
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.