Selkirk Light

"Selkirk, New York"


Built: 1838
Decommissioned: 1859

This light sits at the mouth of the Salmon River on Lake Ontario about 4 miles west of Pulaski. It has been privately owned for more than 90 years. The aluminum-sided addition with a porch was added on the rear of the building in 1973.



Navigational Options
Return to Twenty-third Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.