Seul Choix Point Light

"Gulliver, Michigan"


Built: 1895
Automated: 1972

"This light, whose name is French for 'only choice', was once the center of a thriving fishing community in the only harbor of refuge along this stretch of Lake Michigan. Today, the lighthouse complex is the only thing that remains active. (Photo 1987, Trip #2)"



Navigational Options
Return to Second Lighthouse Expedition
Return to Nineteenth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.