Sheboygan Breakwater Light

"Sheboygan, Wisconsin"


Built: 1915

"This light was originally fitted with a round cast iron lantern, but today it has a glass lens lantern mounted on top of the conical steel tower. It sits at the end of a .3 mile breakwater that reaches out into Lake Michigan at the mouth of the Sheboygan River. (Photo 2003, Trip #41)"



Navigational Options
Return to Eighth Lighthouse Expedition
Return to Forty-first Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.