Squaw Island Light

"Squaw Island, Michigan"


Built: 1892

"This light is located at the north end of Squaw Island, which is the northernmost island in the Beaver Island archipelago. This red brick structure with red roof was abandoned long ago. It, and the island, are privately owned."



Navigational Options
Return to Twelfth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.