St. James Harbor Light
"Beaver Island, Michigan"
"This 41-foot-tall cylindrical tower is all that remains of this light station situated at the north end of Beaver Island on the north side of the harbor entrance. The present tower replaced a shorter one that had been built in 1856. This now automated light is still active. (Photo 1992, Trip #12)"
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.