Sturgeon Bay Canal Light

"Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin"


Built: 1903

"The original structure was built in 1899 but could not withstand the high winds of the area. It was rebuilt into the present tower configuration in 1903. The original watchroom, lantern, and lens were retained."



Navigational Options
Return to Eighth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.