Toledo Harbor Light

"Toledo, Ohio"


Built: 1904
Automated: 1966

"This light is located in Toledo Harbor eight miles from the shores of Toledo. It is a Romanesque style three-story brick building with an attached one-story fog signal building. This light still actively guides ships into the harbor. (Photo 1993, Trip #15)"



Navigational Options
Return to Eleventh Lighthouse Expedition
Return to Fifteenth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.