Two Rivers Light

"Two Rivers, Wisconsin"


Built: 1883
Decommissioned: 1969

This structure stood at the end of the north pier of the Two Rivers Harbor. It was replaced by a steel structure in 1969 and was donated to the community of Two Rivers by the U.S. Coast Guard.



Navigational Options
Return to Eighth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.