White River Light

"Whitehall, Michigan"


Built: 1875
Decommissioned: 1941

"The keeper's dwelling of this light station is now used as a museum by Fruitland Township, which bought the property in 1966. (Photo 1996, Trip #26)"



Navigational Options
Return to Second Lighthouse Expedition
Return to Twenty-sixth Lighthouse Expedition
Go to Alphabetical Listing
Go to Geographical Listing
Return to Lighthouse Home Page

Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Conceived and Developed by David S. Carter
Photographs by Donald W. Carter
Text by Diana K. Carter, Donald W. Carter & David S. Carter

Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.