Cape San Blas Light
"This 98-foot square pyramidal skeleton tower replaced three previous conical brick towers that had been destroyed by storms, hurricanes and the eroding shoreline. Located on Government property at the southern tip of Cape San Blas along the western edge of San Blas Bay, it was moved to its present site in 1919."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.