"Corran, Scotland, U.K."
"This light, with its white conical tower, marks the western side of the Corran Ferry crossing of Loch Linnhe. Originally a manned light, it was among the first batch of minor Scottish lights to be automated in 1898. It is still an active light, and is also known as Corran Point or Corran Ferry Lighthouse."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.