Tayport High Light
"Tayport, Scotland, U.K."
"Built sometime prior to 1811, this light is the high (rear) light of a pair of leading lights (range lights) located on the south side of the Tay River leading into the Firth of Tay from the North Sea. These lights were known at different periods as the South Ferryness, Craig, or West Lights. This High Light is the only one still in use."
Lighthouses: A Photographic Journey
Copyright © 1995-2006 David S. Carter, Donald W. Carter, & Diana K. Carter. All rights reserved. Reproduction by any means, physical or electronic, in part or in full, without the express permission of the authors, is strictly prohibited.