Online Literary Criticism Collection
Links below don’t belong? CONTACT US!
Return to: Literary Criticism Collection Home | ipl2 Home
Sites about To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee
Characters: Atticus Finch, Scout, Dill, CalpurniaBoo Radley
Keywords: racial issues, prejudice, rape
Critical sites about To Kill a Mockingbird
- Historical Background
- Some helpful historical background on the novel.
- Contains: Historical Context
- Author: Claudia Durst Johnson, Dr. Joanne V. Gabbin, Catherine Turner
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
- "To Kill A Mockingbird is a more successful piece of work. It is frankly and completely impossible, being told in the first person by a six-year-old girl with the prose style of a well-educated adult. Miss Lee has, to be sure, made an attempt to confine the information in the text to what Scout would actually know, but it is no more than a casual gesture toward plausibility."
- Contains: Review
- Author: Phoebe Adams
- From: Atlantic Monthly Volume 206, No. 2; pages 98-99
Other (non-critical) sites about To Kill a Mockingbird
- The To Kill a Mockingbird Student Survival Guide
- "This website has been set up to be an annotation to the text of the novel ("annotations" are notes that explain things). As you travel through the site, you'll find more than 400 annotations to help you get more out of your reading. Many of the annotations contain links to pictures or other websites to further help you in understanding your reading."
- Contains: Content Analysis
- Keywords: idioms, allusions, vocabulary
Couldn't find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for To Kill a Mockingbird outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for To Kill a Mockingbird:
Last Updated Mar 25, 2014