If you encounter a problem playing these videos on your Windows computer, try the following: Find and open the QuickTime program on your Windows PC. Click Edit then select Preferences. Choose the Advanced tab. Under the Transport Setup drown-down menu, choose Custom. In the new window that appears, choose HTTP as the Transport Protocol and be sure the Port ID is set to 80. Click OK in each of the open QuickTime windows in which it appears. Now try playing the Quicktime audio or video in your browser. You may need to refresh the page to get the movie to play.
Internet Public Library Symposium:
A Global Standard for Digital Librarianship
Audio and Video of the Symposium
You will need QuickTime to listen to the streams below.
Problems playing the video? Direct URLs or links to the videos are provided below as well so that you can try playing these videos in the Quick Time player itself, outside of your internet browser. Open the Quick Time Player, and click "File" and "Open URL".
September 23, 2005
- audio, Session 1 (9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)
- video, Session 1 (9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)
- audio, Session 2 (10:45 - 11:45 a.m.)
- video, Session 2 (10:45 - 11:45 a.m.)
- audio, Session 3 (2 - 4 p.m.)
- video, Session 3 (2 - 4 p.m.)
September 24, 2005
- audio, Session 1 (9 - 10:30 a.m.)
- video, Session 1 (9 - 10:30 a.m.)
- audio, Session 2 (10:30 a.m. - noon)
- video, Session 2 (10:30 a.m. - noon)
For more information on the IPL Symposium, click HERE.
See the symposium schedule.