Online Literary Criticism Collection
Bertolt Brecht (1898 – 1956)
|Periods: German: 20th Century|
Author of “The Threepenny Opera” and inventor of epic theater.
- Hemingway and Brecht
- A comparative essay discussing similarities and differences in the style and literary background of the two writers.
- Contains: Criticism
- Author: Jens Bjï¿½rneboe, translated by Esther Greenleaf Mürer
- From: Jens Bjï¿½rneboe, “Hemingway og Brecht” (undated). “Ernest Hemingway and Bertolt Brecht” (Arbeiderbladet, 28 July 1964). Om Brecht (Oslo: Pax, 1977), 125-131. Samlede Essays: Teater (Oslo: Pax, 1996), 327-332. ï¿½1977, 1996 by Pax Forlag A/S. Used by permission. English translation ï¿½1999 by Esther Greenleaf Mürer.
- A Timetable of Bertolt Brecht’s Writings
- A bibliography of Brecht’s works, divided into genre and then arranged chronologically. Also includes some interesting images.
- Contains: Timeline, Pictures, Works List,
Sorry. There are no other sites about Bertolt Brecht in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Bertolt Brecht outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Bertolt Brecht:
Bertolt Brecht on the About network:
Factual information on Bertolt Brecht:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Bertolt Brecht‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013