Online Literary Criticism Collection
Frantz Fanon (1925 – 1961)
|Periods: French: 20th Century|
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about Frantz Fanon currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- Frantz Fanon
- “A concise biographical and scholarly introduction to Fanon, the influential author of Black Skin, White Mask and The Wretched of the Earth from the Emory Postcolonial Page”
- Contains: Sketch, Commentary
- Author: Jennifer Poulos
- From: Postcolonial Studies at Emory
- Frantz Fanon: an Introduction
- Brief introduction to Fanon and some of his philosophies.
- Contains: Commentary, Sketch
- Author: Benjamin Graves
- From: Postimperial and Postcolonial Literature in English
Sorry. There are no other sites about Frantz Fanon in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Frantz Fanon outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Frantz Fanon:
Frantz Fanon on the About network:
Factual information on Frantz Fanon:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Frantz Fanon‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013