Online Literary Criticism Collection
Margaret Fuller (1810 – 1850)
|Nationality: American||Periods: American: 1783-1865|
transcendentalist, wrote Woman in the Nineteenth Century
- Early Nineteenth Century: American Transcendentalism – Sarah Margaret Fuller (1810-1850)
- This is a bibliography of print sources for research on Margaret Fuller with links to a few other sites.
- Contains: Bibliography
- Author: Reuben, Paul
- Keywords: Margaret Fuller, print sources, criticism, bibliography
- The Margaret Fuller Society
- This society homepage provides links to other Margaret Fuller sites as well as the full text of their society newletter which may contain critical information.
- Contains: Criticism, Commentary
- Keywords: Margaret Fuller, society
- Margaret Fuller
- This is a narrative biographical sketch about Margaret Fuller.
- Contains: Full Bio
- Author: Danuta Bois
- From: Distinguished Women of Past and Present
- Keywords: Margaret Fuller, biography
Sorry. There are no other sites about Margaret Fuller in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Couldn’t find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Margaret Fuller outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Margaret Fuller:
Margaret Fuller on the About network:
Factual information on Margaret Fuller:
Search engines are also a great place to start research,
but they can lead to many commercial
and/or non-authoritative resources.
Alta Vista | Google | Yahoo!
Ixquick Metasearch |
All the Web.com |
Mamma Metasearch |
Find Margaret Fuller‘s works in libraries:
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013