Bibliography – Sources
- Bertland, Linda (2002).
- “Searching the Internet: Search Engines and Subject Indexes.” School Libraries on the Web [Online], available at http://www.sldirectory.com/search.html.
- Bopp, Richard E. and Linda C. Smith (1995).
- Reference and Information Services: An Introduction. 2nd ed. Englewood, Colorado: Libraries Unlimited.
- Henley, Jennifer-Jordan (1996).
- “Writing a General Research Paper.” Roane State Community College Online Writing Lab [Online], available at http://www.rscc.cc.tn.us/owl/Research.html.
- Irwin, Ken (2002).
- “Criteria for Web Site Evalutation.” University of Michigan Shapiro Undergraduate Library [Online], available at
- Kuhlthau, Carol Collier (1993).
- Seeking meaning: A process approach to library and information services. Norwood, NJ: Ablex Publishing.
- Kuhlthau, Carol Collier (1994).
- Teaching the library research process (2d ed.). Metuchen, NJ: The Scarecrow Press.
- Lamm, Kathryn (1995).
- 10,000 Ideas for Term Papers, Projects, Reports & Speeches. New York: Macmillan.
- Williams, Sharon and Laura Reidy.
- “Introductions and Thesis Statements.” Hamilton College, Nesbitt-Johnson Writing Center [Online], available at http://www.hamilton.edu/academics/Resource/WC/Intro_Thesis.html.
A+ Research & Writing for high school and college students was created by Kathryn L. Schwartz