RECIPES OF FRANCE
1 2/3 cups of flour
1. Put the flour into the mixing bowl. Add the four eggs and stir completely.
2. Add the salt, oil, and milk. Stir thoroughly.
3. Let the batter sit at room temprature for thirty minutes.
4. Heat the pan and lightly cover the surface with butter.
5. Pour a large tablespoon of batter into the pan and swirl to evenly spread mixture.
6. The crepe should be lightly browned on both sides.
7. Repeat until batter is finished or refrigerate the leftovers.
French Onion Soup
1 pound onions
1. Peel the onions and cut into thick slices.
2. Melt the butter in a large pan and fry onions and garlic until light brown.
3. Add the flour, stirring continuously until onions are soft.
4. Remove from heat, pour in stock, salt, and pepper. Stir until the flour is fully mixed in.
5. Return to heat and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer on a low heat for twenty minutes, do not cover.
7. While the soup is simmering, cut the french bread into generous slices, cover with cheese.
8. Grill the bread and cheese until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.< 9. Put soup in a serving bowl and put one slice of bread and cheese into bowl. 10. Serve immediately!