RECIPES OF GREECE
1 medium cucumber
1. Peel cucumber. Cut in half lengthwise. Clean out seeds. Cut into small chunks.
2. Mix cucumber chunks, garlic, green onions, olive oil, vinegar and dill.
3. Fold in yogurt.
4. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
5. Serve on lettuce or as a dip for vegetables or pita bread.
1 head romaine lettuce
2 tablespoons wine vinegar
1. Mix together all ingredients for dressing and set aside.
2. Cut or tear lettuce into small pieces and place in large salad bowl or platter.
3. Add tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, green peppers, feta cheese, and olives.
4. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.
5. Serve immediately!