RECIPES OF SPAIN
1 tablespoon chives, fresh
1. Chop the herbs and mash thoroughly with garlic, pepper, and tomatoes, adding oil very slowly, and the lemon juice.
2. Add about three glasses of cold water.
3. Add the onion and cucumber.
4. Season and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
5. Put in ice for at least four hours before serving.
1 cup water
1. In a medium saucepan combine water, green pepper, onion, celery, and salt.
2. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for five minutes.
3. Stir in undrained tomatoes, rice, chili powder, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
4. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.