Example Questions that can be answered by this FAQ:
- What is the proper usage of neither and nor?
- How do I use who and whom correctly?
- What’s a present participle?
Did your copy of Strunk & White go out with the last yard sale? Perhaps you’ve fallen prey to the lax grammatical standards prevalent in today’s quick-writing text-messaging/IM-ing/e-mail society? Regardless of your grammatical need, we’ve located several sources to help you.
- IPL’s Reference–Style and Writing Guides section
- The Elements of Style, the classic by Strunk & White
- The Guide to Grammar and Writing, provided by Capital Community College in Hartford, Connecticut
- the Usenet group alt.usage.english