Say Hello in the Braille Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
- Contraction Rules for Braille by the Shodor Education Foundation
- Braille Bug: All About Braille
- Braille Flashcards
- Layout, Dimensions, and Terminology of Braille
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Visual impairment and blindness factsheet World Health Organization
- Index of Braille resources
- Braille Technology
- Louis Braille
- History of Braille
- Biography of the Braille alphabet creator.
- Helen Keller
- The Story of My Life – by Helen Keller
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 285 million visually impaired people in Canada, Philippines, Ghana, Nigeria, Chad, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Guatemala, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, C�te d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Kenya, Madagascar, Benin, Togo, Zimbabwe, Singapore, and China (Hong Kong).
Now you can say hello to 285,000,000 people!*
*Source: World Health Organization
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.