Say Hello in the Braille Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
- Contraction Rules for Braille by the Shodor Education Foundation
- Braille Bug: All About Braille
- Braille Flashcards
- Size and Spacing of Braille Characters
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Visual impairment and blindness factsheet World Health Organization
- Braille resources
- Technology Resources for People with Vision Loss
- Louis Braille
- History of Braille
- Biography of the Braille alphabet creator.
- Helen Keller
- The Story of My Life – by Helen Keller
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 2.2 billion visually impaired people in Canada, Philippines, Ghana, Nigeria, Chad, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Guatemala, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Kenya, Madagascar, Benin, Togo, Zimbabwe, Singapore, and China (Hong Kong).
Now you can say hello to 2.2 billion people!*
*Source: World Health Organization
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.