Say Hello in the Chinese Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
|Chinese:||Ni hao||Wo-duh ming-d’zih|
|Pronunciation:||Nee HaOW||Woh teh ming tsuh|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Chinese
Words in English from the Chinese language:
|ping pong||gung ho||ginseng|
- Real Chinese: Introductory Course with Audio and Video
- Chinese Online
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in Mandarin
- China Travel
- Appreciation of the Art of Chinese Calligraphy
- Chinese Poems with English Translation
- Chinese New Year
- CIA World Factbook: China
- China Country Study
- Chinese Dining Etiquette – Hong Kong
Who Can You Talk To?
There are 847,755,970 people who speak Chinese all over the world, with the most speakers in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, the United States of America, Mongolia, Viet Nam, Brunei, Thailand, Laos, Mauritius, Philippines, Cambodia, and the United Kingdom.
Now you can say hello to 847,755,970 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: Chinese, Mandarin
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.