Say Hello in the Czech Language
|English:||Hello||My name is|
Did You Know You Were Speaking Czech
Words in English from the Czech language:
|robot (from "rabota," forced labor)
polka (from "half," short half-steps dance)
pilsner (from "Plzen," a town in Bohemia)
- Czech Translation & Travel Dictionary
- Voyager Audio Message in Czech
- English/Czech and Czech/English Dictionary
- Czech: Languages Across Europe
- NASA: Voyager Audio Message in Czech
- Czech Profile
- History and Czech
- Czechoslovakia Country Study
- CIA World Factbook Country Study: Czechoslovakia
- Czech Republic
- The President of the Czech Republic
Who Can You Talk To?
There are 9,469,340 people in the Austria, Bohemia, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Israel, Moravia, Poland, Romania, Silesia, Slovakia, Ukraine, and the United States of America who speak Czech.
Now you can say hello to 9,469,340 people!
*Source: Ethnologue: Czech
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.