Say Hello in the French Language
|English:||Good day||My name is||My name is|
|French:||Bonjour||Mon nom||Je m’appelle|
|Pronunciation:||bohn-zhoor||mohn NOHM||ZHUH mah pell|
Did You Know You Were Speaking French
Words in English from the French language:
- Fast and Friendly: French Alphabet includes pronunciations using Real Audio
- French for Travelers
- BBC Languages: French
- French-English/English-French Dictionary
- English to French Picture Dictionary
- French Lesson with Pictures in French
- French Verb Conjugator
- NASA: Voyager Audio Greeting in French
- Treasures from the Bibliotheque nationale de France
- About.Com: French Proverbs
- Food: French Gastronomy Dictionary
- French Recipes
- French Holidays
- The French National Anthem including audio versions
- CIA World Factbook: France
- France and Monaco: International Travel
Who Can You Talk To?
There are around 68,458,600 people who speak French in Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Haiti, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, New Caledonia, Niger, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Réunion, Rwanda, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Switzerland, Togo, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, the United States of America, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
Now you can say hello to 68,458,600 people!*
*Source: Ethnologue: French
Say Hello to the World was created by Lorri Mon.
Back to Say Hello homepage.